Bathroom layout, Do you spend a lot of time in your bathroom; therefore you sure want to have an elegant and stylish bathroom. Make your new bathroom by making your own bathroom layout schemes. While reading this article, you will be able to draw your bathroom layout picture with your self and plan it as you want.
Draw your dreamed bathroom layout schemes in a blank paper, Draw the outline of your bathroom on this paper, then take another paper and draw your favorite bathroom items, that you would like to have in your bathroom layout. Cut your favorite bathroom things drawn shapes and try to arrange them on your bathroom outline.
Some useful solutions to have in your small bathroom layout problems:
• Put a radiator high on your bathroom wall.
• If you have a radiator taking up wall space consider putting it higher up. This could free up space for a sink or toilet.
• Set the bathtub in the middle of your bathroom.
• If there is no enough space to put the bathtub by pipe work and uneven walls, so put it in the middle of the room away from the walls.
• Redesign your bathroom layout.
• Use your squared paper and cut-outs schemes to test unlike bathroom layouts.
• Use a wrought shower cubicle in your bathroom layout.
• Wonderful idea for your small bathroom layout is to use a shower cubicle with curved sides in place of a square one, as it can save a great space in your bathroom.
In you bathroom layout, you have to consider some intelligent factors that keep more space as,
• Install a sliding door to not take more space while opening or closing it.
• Use wall bathroom mirrors to give an impression of more space and to use it in your dressing or make-up.
• Install storage cupboards to keep your bathroom flooring away cluttered with cosmetics, towels and cleaning materials.
Have a look on our precious gallery of bathroom layout pictures, take inspiration of some bathroom layout from it, and transform your boring bathroom in to a dream bathroom by following simple, easy and inexpensive bathroom layout.